Climate of Faro, Portugal Average Weather
- Faro, portugal, 37°0'N, 7°58'W, 8 m (26 ft)
- Faro has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Faro is close to the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.2 degrees Celsius (63 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 522 mm (20.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3158 hours.
- If Faro were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Caceres, Spain - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) NNE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) N
- Badajoz, Spain - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NNE
- Evora, Portugal - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) N
- Beja, Portugal - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) N
- Cordoba, Spain - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) ENE
- Seville, Spain - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) E
- Malaga, Spain - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) E
- Cadiz, Spain - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 252.7 kms (157 miles) ESE
- Tangier, Morocco - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) SE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 326.5 kms (202.9 miles) SSE
- Rabat, Morocco - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) SSE