| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Faro in June is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of water is released during on average 1 day.
- The skies in Faro are beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:36 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:31 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 2:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Faro June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Faro, Portugal
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Faro:
- Caceres, Spain - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) NNE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) N
- Badajoz, Spain - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NNE
- Evora, Portugal - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) N
- Beja, Portugal - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) N
- Cordoba, Spain - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) ENE
- Seville, Spain - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) E
- Malaga, Spain - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) E
- Cadiz, Spain - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 252.7 kms (157 miles) ESE
- Tangier, Morocco - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) SE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 326.5 kms (202.9 miles) SSE
- Rabat, Morocco - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) SSE