| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Faro in February is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 72mm (2.8in) of liquid descends during on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Faro are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:17 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 4:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Faro February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Faro, Portugal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Faro:
- Caceres, Spain - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) NNE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) N
- Badajoz, Spain - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NNE
- Evora, Portugal - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) N
- Beja, Portugal - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) N
- Cordoba, Spain - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) ENE
- Seville, Spain - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) E
- Malaga, Spain - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) E
- Cadiz, Spain - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 252.7 kms (157 miles) ESE
- Tangier, Morocco - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) SE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 326.5 kms (202.9 miles) SSE
- Rabat, Morocco - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) SSE